Effective Date: [Insert Date]
Last Updated: [Insert Date]
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more relevant to you.
- Assisting you in navigating our website efficiently
- Remembering your preferences and settings
- Providing a personalized experience by delivering content and offers tailored to your interests
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance, operation, and effectiveness of our website
- Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of our website
Please note that third-party cookies may also be used on our website, over which we have no control. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies.
Our website may contain cookies from third-party services such as Google Analytics, Facebook, and Twitter. These cookies are not under our control, and we encourage you to review their respective Privacy Policies and Cookie Policies for more information on how they handle your personal data.
Your Cookie Choices
If you prefer not to allow cookies, you can change your browser settings to delete or block cookies. Please note that blocking cookies may impact your experience on our website and limit certain features.
- Browser settings: You can manage cookies through the settings of your browser. Please refer to your browser's Help menu for information on how to do this.
- Opt-out tools: You can opt-out of interest-based advertising by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative website or the Digital Advertising Alliance website.
For further information about cookies and how to control or disable them, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.